Discover Brazil, the Tell Tale way. First things first, whilst Thailand is about the size of France and Sri Lanka about the same size as Ireland..Brazil is the same size as the USA (excluding the Alaska part). As all Tell Tale trips, we have designed our Brazilian itineraries after a great deal of research and our unique approach to working with local people to bring you insider experiences. Memories to cherish and tales to tell for years to come.
- Our most popular wildlife-lovers trip in Brazil. You'll explore the rivers and lakes of the southern Pantanal, looking for jaguar and an abundance of animals in their natural habitat (much easier to spot in the Pantanal than in the dense jungle of the Amazon). Other highlights include Rio and the crystal-clear freshwater snorkelling of Bonito. You'll get the inside track through our unique network of local people. This itinerary has been designed for couples of all ages, but can also be taken as a family holiday.
Private tour 14 days (Sunday night to a Saturday, two weeks later) - April to November.
- The ultimate animal-lovers trip in Brazil. The main focus on this trip is going into the heart of the vast Pantanal in a way that is almost guaranteed to spot the elusive jaguar in the wild. This trip also includes the inside track to Rio de Janeiro and exploring both the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the world-famous Iguacu waterfalls. This is the most expensive of our trips for obvious reasons!
Private tour 16 days (Friday night to a Saturday, two weeks later) - June to November.
- Fun for all the family on this coastal adventure in north eastern Brazil. Explore vast sand dunes on a buggy, see the biggest cashew nut tree in the world, explore the outback and even a chance to swim with wild dolphins.
Private tour 14 days (Sunday to a Saturday, two weeks later) - All year.
- Or those who want to join a small group of like-minded adventurous travellers. Journey into the heart of the Pantanal. The trip also includes the world-famous Iguacu waterfalls and an optional extension to Rio de Janeiro.
Small group tour 14 or 16 days
- Wonderous waterfalls of Iguacu and the birds and bees of Brazil. Nature and beach.
Private tour 11 days - All year.
- Enjoy the spectacular coastline of north eastern Brazil, you will explore the beaches, lagoons and islands of one of the most beautiful stretches in the world. You'll also learn about local ways of farming and living. In contrast, you'll also spend a couple of days in the lively colonial city of Salvador.
Private tour 9 days (example Saturday to a Sunday, one week later) - All year.